Who can join BCCP?
The Bona Certified Contractor program (BCCP) is for contractors who prefer to use Bona non-toxic finishes instead of solvent finishes and who demonstrate professionalism in their work practices.
Members of the program are required to make Bona finishes their first recommendation for all floors. Solvent-based finishes or other products should only be used if specified by an architect or property owner.
The recommended Bona finish system should always be followed. A solvent sealer should never be used under any circumstances as part of a Bona system. Of course, Bona should be the only brand of water-based floor finish used. If you like to use other brands from time-to-time, then the BCCP is not for you.
What the Bona Certified Contractor Program offers
- Promote your business using the BCCP logo
- Marketing support including brochures, van stickers and clothing
- Your business listed on the website - bonaindia.com
- Special prices and offers on Bona sanding machines
- Referrals to you from phone calls to our head office and sales team requesting competent contractors
If you would like to talk to us more about the BCCP please contact us using the Contact Us page